EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

the congo

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Favorite Futures: Cl

Big Mike View Post
Let's use the Cumulative Delta thread to discuss cumulative delta:
https://futures.io/elite-circle/11179-cumulative-delta-volume-trading.html

But I look at both the updowntick "pressure" (frequency of hitting the bid/ask) in combination with the actual volume delta (how much volume @ bid/ask), and I am also of the belief that institutional market participants are using a lot of market orders, not limit orders, for most of their trading volume.

That said, I'd like to hear from you how you would trade the Euro. Post some charts and trades.

Mike

Mike, dont get me wrong im not saying what your doing is wrong! just that you obviously have experiance looking at this and there are factors involved in your reading of price as well, ie this isnt a short cut to $$.

Personally i can see just one high probability trade today, short circa 1.3500 (spot) ( not sure if your on sport or futs)

There was nice fib confluance on the 15 min (my main intraday tf) plus a vaccum and good price structure this has just made the initial tgt at 3448 and showing a small reaction there.

Worth noting we had a ultra high vol possible exhaustion spike below 3400 earlier ( as seen on the h1) that has given rise to the rise to 3500. Unfortunatly for me i couldnt find an entry on my lower t/f ( typically 3 min)

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote