Power of MTP for ES wave Count | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Power of MTP for ES wave Count

Elite Member
Toronto Canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja Trader, Ensign,Market Delta
Broker/Data: AMP,Global Futures
Favorite Futures: Eminis

Ist I try to explain here, that what we ae doing, we all gather here to share our good and bad experiences, so this is our mutual benefit, to take a lesson from them.
Further I noted that some of my friends have good and some of my friends have bad experiences. First I want to mention here that MTP, Murray math, Sq9, IB range, DMA, ECO...... all these are just tools. So we create discussion to find there optimum use, so we all benefit from them. A tool is useless if we donot know how to use it properly. I have bad experience with moving averages, but now I have different opinion about them, as some of my friends told me on this form how to make them beneficial and convert loosing trades to winning trades. That is one of good job done by this forum.
Same way MTP is very beneficial if some one know how to use it properly. If some one just wait for auto setups, then it is wrong. Actually we have to find some hidden support and resistance levels. These are actual support and resistance levels. These hidden support and resistance levels when get support from Voulume spike, divergance, Murray math line, or any other level, generate a very strog bounce back. I explain here with one example, that say we are in down wave 3, then why we take long trade. that make a sense. This way wave count tells us on biger as well as on smaller level the movement of market. Today I just explain with todays trade. This trade is very safe and pay well with small stop loss. There is no need of overtrading. In a day if we find a single setup that is enough for day. All this only happen if we know harmonic movements of market, by making a judgement of smaller as well as bigger time frames.

Attached Thumbnails
Power of MTP for ES wave Count-es-09-09-01_07_2009-3-min-.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-es-09-09-01_07_2009-5-min-.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-es-09-09-01_07_2009-15-min-.jpg  
The following 3 users say Thank You to KJAVED for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix