Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Georgia, US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: Various
Favorite Futures: Various

Trader Duck View Post
They both agree with my observation that Henry is the Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods of trading. He is in a class of his own, we think. The guy is a bit of an odd duck in ways, but truely a master at the art of trading.

I did a week trial, and never saw him trade live once. Perhaps he does it normally, but I didn't see it.

I think any method of trading can be successful, and as bluemele said, it takes a while to understand the picture you're seeing. I just don't think one needs to pay a few grand to someone to learn. But, to each his own. I think the key is to find something that you can personally identify with, and own it. Take someone else's approach and make it your own, or just do something completely from scratch, but own it. Trying to be just like someone else as a trader is bound to sidetrack us more than it helps.

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix