Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Membership Revoked
Oslo, Norway

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Favorite Futures: CL

Trader Duck View Post
I've gone to 2-3 webinars every week for 2 years. I went to a New Futures Trading presentation last winter and it was the best one I ever attended. I took the 1 week trial. UNBELIEVABLE. They give way too much good information for free. I have a trading buddy who is a hedge fund manage on wall steet who took the full course. Anyother guy I know who was a floor trader on the CME took the free trial. They both agree with my observation that Henry is the Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods of trading. He is in a class of his own, we think. The guy is a bit of an odd duck in ways, but truely a master at the art of trading. He really cares about his students. I told around ten people about them and 3 bought the full course after taking the trial. They all speak highly of their experience. One says the psychology of trading that they teach has changed his whole life.

Well, now I have heard everything. Please sign me up immediately!

One of my neighbors is what you could call the "Michael Jordan of power trading", as it were. Funnily enough, he doesn't sell trading courses.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix