EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

NY

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Favorite Futures: Currencies

Big Mike View Post
@FulcrumTrader in his most recent cumulative delta webinar on futures.io (formerly BMT) pointed out how volume analysis on the 6E can be particularly difficult due to the secondary nature of the marketplace (second to the Spot Forex market).

However, I switched to the Euro many months ago (I think it was around January this year?) from crude oil, and I've actually really enjoyed the switch. The reason I decided to start learning more about cumulative delta was quite simply one of boredom and piqued interest. The more I learned about it, the more interested I became. Now you'll see all my charts contain a cumulative delta panel on them.

Only time will tell if my trading will improve using cumulative delta or not. I do not wish to make this thread about cumulative delta. I want to make this thread about trading the Euro, whether it be EUR/USD forex market or 6E secondary market. I only shared a bit of background info.

Mike

Heres the 1 min. volume for MBT (single contributor) on esignal for this morning . Im assuming its the # of ($10k) units trading hands through MBT = "volume" but I can follow up with esignal on that . Volume for forex is difficult like you said but I see some patterns here that we could use to our advantage , perhaps for a heads up on end of a move to take profit .

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote