Power of MTP for ES wave Count | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Power of MTP for ES wave Count

Switzerland

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

MTPredictor is the best choice to trade succesfully...

Prtester View Post
Im a MTP user myself but have to say its too much expensive for what i got at the end, it's a nice peace of software but at the end it's not profitable :-(.

Hi PrTester

your quote here about MTPredictor needs some additional remarks and corrections in point of my personal view.

I traded years ago the Elliot Waves with bad results' it's to difficult.
Steve Griffiths from MTP www.MTPredictor.com solved the problem for me with his Isolation Approach™. It is unique and makes actually trading Elliott wave a reality and profitable.

For me, the MTP Software is the best choice and I use it since 3 years very succesfully and profitable with the Prediction of Support and Resistance DP and WPT, exact entry signals and the unique Money Management. See attachment from yesterday I made with real Money!

If you trade MTP with a defined trading plan (MTP EOD 6.0 high TF and NT Market Analyzer for orders signals and correct entries on a lower TF you can only be succesful with a constant growing equity curve.

When I read your post and negative remarks I think you didn't understand the MTP Concept and Trading System. (BTW it's very cheap, you get the return of investment with some good trades, which you will have, when you trade the MTP Tradingplan and Concept).

May I ask you some questions?

How long do you trade with MTP?
Did you ever read the complete 165 page manual?
Did you watched all help video?
Did you attended all 2 weekly webinars for advanced traders?
Do you use MTP EOD 6.0 and MTP Add on for NT, TS or eSignal?
Do you have a strategy to take the trades which the Market Analyzer give you?

I'm a professional Daytrader since over 6 years (Futures and Currencies), now on Ninjatrader, MIRUS Zen Fire and Interactive Brokers and I can tell you, I love my job because Trading with MTPredictor and the Market System Analyzer (MSA) from a www.adaptrade.com is MY TRADING TOOL and I'm always on the right side of the river.
Heinz

Attached Thumbnails
Power of MTP for ES wave Count-today-fgbm-morning-trade.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-winning-trade-yesterday-cl-mtpredictor.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-14.2.08-fdax-cts3-setup.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-14.2.08-fdax-cts3-setup-4.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-15.2.08-fdax-shorttrade.jpg   Power of MTP for ES wave Count-ninjatrader-market-analyzer-2008-03-04-20-45-44.jpg  
The following 3 users say Thank You to Ganymed for this post: