Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

UK

Hey JetTrader,

Good to see you are still here.

I went through all the posts of yours many times and now I'm just researching with all the ideas I'm getting and know I will be doing great. So thanks for that!

But I would like to ask you a question about the PSAR Event Horizon though it is not something I'm trying to follow anymore, I just looked a bit into it before. You said "Now, all you have to do is figure out the vertical magnitude of the market, to determine the full length of the parabola in charge."

So I was just wondering do you actually mean you can know ahead of time the length of the parabola in charge? If so then all you have to do is enter to the opposite side of the Parabola in charge at close to the half point and exit/reverse direction at the half point of the next parabola. I'm talking about the visible indicator parabola though at which point will be no longer in charge. So I guess if you know how long the one in charge would be you would just follow it fully.

So I was just wondering if this is actually what you meant. Because you added it in rather late like it was a minor point and the last thing to figure out.

Thanks,

feelnot

Edit: Didn't notice your new thread. Thanks for it will read! Not going to clutter it with my nonsense though.

Last edited by feelnot; September 16th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.