Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

Indicators

Roger, I got your email the other day where you said that you made $2,000 demo-dollars trading the CL. I wish that you would make the indicators for Metatrader, since most brokers don't offer NinjaTrader for free. (I tried to install Ninja for a free trial, but it gave me numerous problems. Plus, it's bloated.)

Moreover, I'd love to see some stats on Metatrader to Ninjatrader usage statistics. I bet there's tons more people using Metatrader than Ninja.

I'm asking because when I traded demo for 3 months and did fabulously well. It was like a demo-dollar printing machine for me-- literally thousands per day!! The screens are the exactly the same with the live account-- I had them side by side to compare. Then I switched to real money and I'm already negative. The problem was overtrading. Now I'm a little apprehensive. Got any advice anybody?