My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

cory View Post
don't focus on 'secret sauce' there ain't any.

I think we might say Charles has evolved since he started this thread. My feeling and understanding is that the original method as shown in the PDF (the original) is very conservative. This means lots of watching and waiting to take advantage of the few real nice trending phases the 6E offers. A method is not static, it has to evolve just as the trader evolves. The use of JSServices's high value pivots is certainly a positive addition as it may reveal some new opportunites not possible with the original method. I have some reservation regarding kwik pop as i don't see clearly what more it provides. And how would you really quantify it unless you subscribe. All in all, the method works without the use of Jsservices or Kwikpop although if you decide to 'buy' them you might find the secret sauce a bit salted

The following 3 users say Thank You to trendisyourfriend for this post: