Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Sydney - Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Velocity Futures
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

Avoid TI at all costs

I made the error of joining Traders International (TI) and trading in their pro trading room for a few months. This was my biggest mistake so far in trading futures. I lost money following the moderator and paid a fortune to learn a system which does not really work.

I woul definately NOT recommend this site / trading room to any traders. The costs are too high and the losses sustained only add salt to the wounds! Keep as far away from TI as possible.

On the positive side, my underlying system that I use is from Watts Trading. Here is the link. Scalping the E-mini Futures & FOREX @ www.wattstrading.com

I recommend any new trader to start off here as the total cost for the Watts system is a huge $ 67. (sixty seven dollars) That's all. There are no monthly trading room fees, no other costs etc. The system is a basic scalping system that has normal Ninja indicators (MACD, SMI, volume). There is a free trading room which you can attend every day and ask the moderators any questions. The guys are really very friendly and helpful, considering there are no charges or ongoing costs.

This trading room is not a calling room. There are no trades called, however the moderators teach you how to read price action and the market, and this is what is critical to master. They teach you to fish for yourselves, without providing any fish for you. In the long run, this is far better for you as you will hopefully become a good trader. IMO this is worth the $67 cost.

I have tried quite a few other trading rooms over the past year, but most are a waste of time ( in my opinion).

The following 16 users say Thank You to Alan for this post: