My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

aurora,il

rainbowchaser View Post
Hello CJ and traders. What an AWESOME webinar, Thx a lot CJ.
Have couple of questions and rather posted them here due to the fact that some of us access your trading room at different hours.
First, about the Hidden divergence on the Stochastic. Still a little difficult to read for me. Is that "Hidden Divergence" the "Hook on the K line?", if not how to read it ?
Second, the momentum indicator. really interesting and powerful. have seen on it's settings that has a lot of things and parameters and calculations involved. For what I saw on the webinars we look in ti for Divergence and strengh. Would you mind elaborating a little bit more on it ?
Third, have you tried the methodology on the Assian Session ? Indeed has less volume than the other sessions but is it worth to try, or too risky.
Thanks and a great week to all.
Chris.

Great Question - here are 2 example of the hidden Divergence

1st the bear hidden divergence, indicator makes a HH but price makes a LH

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

2nd the bull hidden divergence indicator makes a LL but price makes a HL

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Also I do not suggest personally trying to trade the Asian session volatility and volume is very low

Charles