Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

Dana Point

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience with Joel Parker. I know I'm a little late to the party but I just stumbled across this thread.

About 2 1/2 years ago I took a week long online class taught by Joel Parker. There were 4 of us in the class. At that time Joel was teaching a strategy for trading the NQ. I will admit Joel was extremely knowledgeable about the overall workings of the futures markets and I learned a great deal from him.

His strategy was to fade fib retracements on an 89 tick chart, with a 16 tick stop and a 6 tick first target. The problem was, THE STRATEGY DIDN'T WORK. He claimed that he, and others, had been making big profits with the strategy and that market conditions must have changed enough so that the strategy no longer worked. Come on.... a 16/6 risk/reward... I don't think so.

A few months after that Joel setup a trading room for trading grains. He offered me a free trial. I wasn't interested in trading grains but I did check it out. He sent an email everyday with a very comprehensive fundamental analysis of the grain markets and charts with s/r areas marked. I only spent a few days in the room.

So, now Joel's teaching tape reading. There's an old saying: "those who can trade, do; those who can't, teach."

Anyway... that was 2 1/2 years ago. My own trading is light years ahead of where it was back then. So maybe Joel has finally found his niche.

~Mike

The following 5 users say Thank You to mRoss21 for this post: