Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure

Elite Member
KS

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader, InvestorRT
Favorite Futures: ES

gmta???

I had already approached him about data formats and he is happy to provide the spreadsheet or any other format he is capable of producing. Not sure if he has the know how to produce an xml feed or not.

He was very open to the idea though. I had approached a programmer who said importing out of excel was easily doable in NT but he wanted 500$ to do it which I thought was a bit much for the 2 minutes/day it takes me to put them in manually.

My nick is a misnomer to some, I'm an engineer by profession and not a programmer (two completely different mindsets....) so I didn't dare tackle it.

If anyone would like to continue looking into it I'm happy to help. I have run vbforums for other sites, hosted sites and done some other custom alerting setups for other trading sites but that's the extent of my talents.

The following user says Thank You to itguy for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix