Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure

Trade with the flow
Paris, France

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

itguy View Post
First post here so I thought I would make it meaningful....

Been following his levels from elitetrader and now PivotFarm and you are correct, they are very reliable. Most times price will either stop, turn, or pause at his levels, but other times blast right through. Pure support/resistance and confluence is better than 99% of any indicator you can place on your charts.

Which brings me to the reason of my post. I had an indicator coded to use with his levels, however you can use your own levels too. This indicator has 15 available paired inputs which will shade the area between the numbers you input. Much easier than manually drawing boxes like I had been doing.

The lower the opacity value; the more see through the box.

Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing your indicator. This is a great idea.

Lately i've been trading CL exclusively, I hope he'll add CL some time.

For your indicator, the next step is to get the pivot values automatically from the internet. Maybe parse the PDF? I think he should collaborate in developing such an indicator. Maybe he'd work with you to do it? It'd get him some more exposure.

Someone did something similar with ForexFactory's news, it's in the download section, jtEcoNews. But Forex was nice, they have an XML feed. So it requires some cooperation from the data source. If pivot farm published an XML feed that would be awesome. Just brainstorming here..

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix