YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Frankfurt, Germany

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT, ProRealTime
Broker/Data: Advantage, Dorman
Favorite Futures: Futures

kulu View Post
@Malvolio

That was a nice trade. I had my supply zone right were you shorted but I had a meeting and didn't take the trade. Here is my chart. Again, there are many different ways to skin a cat, but I've found Sam Seiden and Lance Begg's (I like the trapped traders concept by Lance) material to work very well for me.

Kulu

Thanks, yes this concepts works very well. That is because the marcet structure has to do more with the autcion marcet theory than with the technical analysis which uses indicators. Price and volume are the important parts to look at.
Another approach that Im using was described best in a german book from Michael Voigt, who writes about how to trades trends (buy/sell in pullbacks, etc.). So if we have a strong trend day, waiting that price get to a supply/demand level would be the wrong way to trade (when these levels are far away from price). These leveles rather would represent a target zone.

Best regards,
Malvolio

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix