My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

Adapt or die-go broke

Biggz View Post
Thanks for a great method you have been teaching us Charles , I really love it , and am doing just fine ..

Here is my one trade that I took today on the Euro .... One and done .. My biggest trade ever.
The setup was just perfect on the 1508 chart - Didnīt want to let this one go without me...

Pure luck how it went for me - I was fortunate to be on the right side of the move when we had Swissie intervention ... Phew.. .

Awesome trade, congrats!!!!!!

It appears to be a diluted Long Trend Reversal?

Why so??

Because, based on Charles textbook rules on the 1508 you don't have a HH swing inside of cloud.
On the 377, it appears the Big triggers are missing from your chart.
On the 377, where you point to the entry, the stochastic is already at 50% level.
On the 377 , the triggers lines you do have, are not Blue at your entry point, nor are they spread apart!

What is my point?

That all systems/method should lend themselves to being adaptable to some changes in order to stay robust.
I guess I just took the liberty of doing that before you did.

In the end, what matters is that you win at this incredibily difficult game.

Once again, Nice trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bobbyacim; September 8th, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
Visit my Facebook