YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Buckeye Nation

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Amp/CQG, TOS
Favorite Futures: CL, 6E, YM and ES

Zwaen View Post
Hey Kulu, thanks.
I see what you mean.
Btw I found the same information last week (same pictures ) with good old friend google as you uploaded in the doc files
Could you tell me, would the level displayed in the chart also be a " good" level:

@ Zwaen

I think you could tighten up the supply zone just a little bit (make the lower line of the zone line up with the low of the candles closer to the origin on of the decline). But it looks ok. I don't go down any lower than 15M.

Here are my trades from today. TF was stopped out for -23 ticks, CL was good for +110 ticks, and YM was good for +37 ticks.

Thanks, Kulu

Attached Thumbnails
YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)-cl-10-11-60-min-target-09_06_2011.jpg   YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)-tf-09-11-60-min-target-09_06_2011.jpg   YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)-ym-09-11-15-min-target-09_06_2011.jpg  
The following 3 users say Thank You to kulu for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix