List of vendors selling BMT indicators | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

List of vendors selling BMT indicators

Market Wizard
Chicago Illinois USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: duh hammer!

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I've been

working on a few ttm indicators myself. For me the most objectionable point is that they are being "sold", not so much that they are available from some non futures.io (formerly BMT) outlet. I saw a post yesterday that wisely stated that everything will eventually be available somewhere. I also go back and forth over the need to maintain "secrets". Evidence this: people are spending money on what they can reasonably get for free with just a minimal amout of initiative. What does that tell you about that persons chances of making it in the most competitive arena in the world. Here is a fact: I will transfer all of the money from their account to my account as quickly as possible. We are supposed to suffer the fool with grace...I suffer these fools with joy and gratitude. Thanks fools have a nice day.

Someone I know very well "planted" a set of indies to be stolen with the express purpose of exploiting their user buy being able to foreshadow their next move. This while posting in a live trade chat room registered users that was left open for the indie thiefs. Nefarious but not at all unheard of.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix