YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

kulu View Post
I didn't place a limit order on that one, I let price trade in again because it wouldn't have been the first time hitting the lower level. I was interested in taking the trade in the upper level (level on levels) for a reduced risk trade.

I guess price on both FDAX and YM did finally reach the lower demand levels. Didn't have the patience to hold since I had meetings. I just wanted to take my profit and be done. Two trades like this make my weekly goal.

I see the level you are talking about, however, I like the one above it that I have shown better. Look at how price gaped into that area, looked like supply and demand were in balance and then bam, down it went. I will be watching this level whenever price gets back there.

Have a good weekend.

Kulu

Hey Kulu, thanks.
I see what you mean.
Btw I found the same information last week (same pictures ) with good old friend google as you uploaded in the doc files
Could you tell me, would the level displayed in the chart also be a " good" level:

Attached Thumbnails
YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)-a1.jpg  

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix