YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

Good post Kulu,

regarding to a free video I found the following enhancers:

Regarding the level:
1. How long stayed price at level? Shorter is better
2. How fast dit prices leave the level? Stronger is better
3. Levels on top of level enhances changes since more supply is available.

Regarding revisting the level again:
1. Is profit margin sufficient? 3:1 or better. This also take into account congestion before your entry.
2. Is it the first time the level gets revisited. How more times, the more supply will be “ eaten up”.

Additional enhancers:
1. Regarding higher timeframe, is the higher timeframe trend in your favor and no higher timeframe S/R “ in the way “.
2. Stock/Bond also in opposite direction?
3. Time of the day? ( for example trade in lunchtime is not good)
4. Bollinger bands. Comfirming your entry? ( for example short on touch upper band)
5. Globex high and low ( don’t know what this is, but I think he just means high or low of the day of yesterday: act as S/R)

But I indeed think taking all enhancers into account will not result in better results. It is the same as thinking using 10 indicators instead of 3 will enhance you're chart reading.

I was interested in Seiden because I wanted to gauge where a trend could posssible end. Most of the time, when you scroll to the left you will indeed see a level in the past where price really jumped out.

I think you are right when you say just practise and practise, it is the only way you will learn to spot good opportunities, let alone gain confidence in the setups.

Last edited by Zwaen; September 1st, 2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: typo
The following user says Thank You to Zwaen for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix