Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

sparky View Post
This is a follow up to my post 198.

A day after my post they did it again. If you trade oil you were 1 and done in the first 1/2 hr with a $1000 per contract.
Screenshot attached.

Quit for the day and go play ----

Go Viper Trading Systems-

Someone asked for their motivation to run the room -- Oh I don't know. Maybe they like to "pay it forward" to others. Maybe by calling trades live they hone their skills. Maybe they like to earn another income stream in these trying times. Why don't you take a free trail, then skype them and ask them yourself----

God bless
Sparky

Well, I guess UFO's can exist and the comment was asking for people to comment? But, I have to say....

Pricing - Viper Trading Systems - Delivering Solutions

So, if they are making 100 tick moves and they are paying it forward, then why do they need money from subscribers???

And, referencing Bill O'Reilly will not gain any credibility for certain. "The No Spin Zone" is about the biggest oxymoron that I know of.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluemele for this post: