YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Buckeye Nation

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Amp/CQG, TOS
Favorite Futures: CL, 6E, YM and ES

Zwaen View Post
Hello kulu, if you know good information of finding relevalt SR lavels I'm very interested. Beggs also uses SR levels in combination with strenght/weakness of price action. ( no indicators naked chart ) Two weeks ago I found information of Sam Seiden who has great articles about Supply and Resistance. Because I also believe this is very important information for trading, I'am very interested if you have good information on gauging the relevance of support and resistance levels.

@ Zwaen,

Most of what I look at is Sam Seiden, and Lance Beggs. I have not attended Sam's XLT course nor do I have Lance Beggs books. All I have is there free online resources. Also, nobrainer trades put out a video a few weeks back about liquidity gaps which is basically spotting those spikes what we use to draw our zones.

I think the most important thing is to define what a supply/demand zone is to you in terms of profit potential. Also, just be as picky as you can, if you don't see the level/zone immediately, then it's not there. I look to take one or two trades per day, and some days there are no good setup on the instruments I watch and I pass. However, because of the RR on trades that work out (or fail) I don't have to trade everyday.

Practice is very important. I know that Sam Seiden has the Odd enhancers that they looks at. I look at those too, especially, how price leaves the levels, and space (profit margin). I seldom take second test of a level, and I like to wait on those to see some form of confirmation within the zone and take my trade as price leaves the level.

I hope this helps. It's still a learning process for me as well, but I feel comfortable taking the obvious trades. Again, it is nerve wrecking to go short when you see price coming at your level. I trust the setups and as long as my risk level is acceptable I am willing to take a loss for a potential healthy percentage gain into my account.

Kulu

The following 2 users say Thank You to kulu for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix