YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

Nice example of a simple pullback (PB) on 6E 2 hours ago. 3 min chart.
You could have shorted under candle a or b ( imho)
Sl above candle a
after filled order, just trail 3min candles. ( offcourse you could use other management techniques like taking profit on several contracts at the RossHook, trailing other contracts on the 3 min candles, or even try to capture the whole trend down )

Key is weaknes on the " green " pullback, and no significant barriers after you enter. ( for example, the pullback before the pullback I mentioned was too strong in my opinion). Weakness here is seen because candle a has uppertail, candle b is a dark cloud cover-like. Shorting under candle b is more confirmation, but also reduced profit potential and higher SL.
If you see improvements, let me know.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Zwaen; August 30th, 2011 at 07:53 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Zwaen for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix