My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

cjbooth View Post
traders,

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all traders who have followed my method and who gained some trading knowledge by joining in on my free trading room.

As you all know by now I abruptly ended the trading room and blocked my website's access after seeing the post about email spamming which mentioned me specifically as the possible culprit in someone's email address being spammed

let me take just a moment to inform you that nothing I did spammed your email. I was using Any Meeting to run my trading room and create videos, your email address was never known to AnyMeeting. When I scheduled a webinar I only entered my email address as an attendee and had the invite link sent to me only

After recieving the link in my mailbox I forwarded the link to everyone's email address I had in my contacts folder via those traders who had requested access. In doing so I also copied every mail I sent to you back to my inbox, so if anyone has been spammed by what I was doing then I would be getting spammed as well which I'm not.

this is why i asked everyone interested in attending my trading room to contact me by email so I had control of the emails being sent and control on who was allowed in based off of your knowledge of my method

All those who currently know my email address I will continue to offer you email support on any of your questions. The trading room will be closed and the website blocked until the post specifically naming me as the potential problem is removed from this thread and my name removed from the other one.

Charles

Hi,

I've deleted the post on this thread, and modified the post from the other thread to remove reference to you. Although I mentioned many, many times in the post that you were not to blame, are not a spammer, and that no one should blame you, etc, I see this has created some drama and hurt feelings -- not my intent -- and so I am happy to remove it, with my apologies, and welcome you to continue helping others via the futures.io (formerly BMT) forum.

Thank you - and once again, my apologies.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Last edited by Big Mike; August 27th, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following 14 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post: