Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Market Wizard
Coos County New Hampshire

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Also

gg80108 View Post
Why did u go to something else and away from the flux? Could it be the market cycles changed and flux went through a tough period.. Just like the stoplight worked good for a while.....

Mike sent an e-mail on Tuesday about the new live trading room for the FLUX, hosted by a successful Flux trader. In that e-mail he said he would follow it up with another so 50 flux students could join. Now, I don't want to be a live trading room groupie, but since I have hundreds of hours invested into the Flux, I was interested in seeing it's application by "successful" traders.

But at this moment, see time stamp on post, I have not received that follow up e-mail.

PS: Got an e-mail from Mike when I ask him about his follow-up e-mail. He said "this weekend"

Last edited by Tiberius; August 26th, 2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: got e-mail from FluxMike
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote