Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Market Wizard
Coos County New Hampshire

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: IB
Favorite Futures: ES

FLUXing

gg80108 View Post
Why did u go to something else and away from the flux? Could it be the market cycles changed and flux went through a tough period.. Just like the stoplight worked good for a while.....

Yes.......... the flux was having a tough go of it. The spotlight was a meat grinder. I failed to gain consistency with whatever I tried. So I must move forwards not backwards.

An underlying theme here at futures.io (formerly BMT) is to find your trading style, develop it and trade it. Even if only a few practice it. That's what I finally did after trying other people's trading methods. I now have my niche. Now with all the Flux indicators being upgraded, I don't have the time at this moment to relearn there application. The Flux has grown into a science.

I am willing to back into the Flux, putting the indicators to work on my templates.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote