YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Elite Member
Netherlands

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

Adamus View Post
That's right, and that's what I'm teaching myself now. He describes his strategy for the stop placement in detail - based on which of those 5 setups you're dealing with. The principle is that the stop is placed on the opposite side of the formation that you're trading.

e.g. for a pull-back in a trend where you think there's going to be some counter-trend traders trying to jump on a potential reversal, assuming you're looking at a stall in the pull-back where there's a high probability that the trend's going to resume, you put your stop at a point beyond the stall where the market would obviously be reversing and where your theory of a pull-back and trend resumption is invalidated. I guess you need examples to explain it best!

Hey Adamus, you are right. Do you have an example of a trade you took lately? ( so we can discuss it )

One of my worst enemies are my own false assumptions

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix