Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review

Elite Member
Bala, PA, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus, IB
Favorite Futures: SPY, Oil, Euro

RJay View Post
Hi monpere,

Just a couple of items regarding the ChannelTrend bars.

First, unlike some other bar charts out there that do repaint their bars, none of my bar charts repaint.

I believe repainting to be an unacceptable way of doing things and I would never do that.

My some of charts do have indicator characteristics built into them and that makes them a little different.

I understand that ChannelTrend's characteristics may be a little to "clean" for some traders.

To resolve this issue, I have created an indicator that plots price action inside each bar on the ChannelTrend chart.

This indicator will be given away for free!!!

It is in beta right now. I posted a picture earlier this week but it got censored.

RJay

Sorry about the nomenclature, by repainting, I meant that the bars on the screen are not showing real price action, maybe a better term would be artificial bars, visually altered, or OHLC altered bars.

The following user says Thank You to monpere for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix