Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Dallas,tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta
Broker/Data: Velocity /TT
Favorite Futures: ES

hey Alan ,

i took mordis (the person who runs the room) idea (D9) from the F16 room , this is why you see me using only D9
i used to trade with mordi but as a good friend of his he let me see his chart and prediction from the flux which i think works nice now i am trading by my self , the flux is not 100% system as you know nothing is , but if you combine the flux with a system that a killer.

what i was trying to say DONT BUY THE FLUX , get to F16 room (2 weeks trial) and you will see it for the subscription fee and i know that on the first week you will get it back and more , you should check his track record and videos on Home

and BTW we all rely on 3rd party indicators even using indicator from this site and dont get my wrong i love using indicators but as long is it simple to understand this is why i use the system that i post on scalping the DOW but i always like to see what mordis chart shows.

if you like contact mordi on his site and you can understand this better .

ban.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote