My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

YOUR LOGIC MAKES PERFECT SENSE

madLyfe View Post
its about risk reward.. if you have a 12 tick stop and are only going for 5-8 ticks then it will be hard to make money in the long run.. should never be below 1:1..

Hi, I know what your saying makes logical sense, but recently, thanks to seeing Charles trade LIVE, I have seen that what makes logical sense does not ALWAYS work in real life trading situations.

as of TODAY, I have recovered a $2000 loss by NIBBLING 5-8 ticks wins on a max STOPLOSS of 8 ticks!!!

Mr. Charles Booth has SHATTERED many die hard logical beliefs I have held for so long.

With all due respect, it comes down to this:

WOULD YOU RATHER WIN OR BE RIGHT?

I think the missing link for all of us (including me) has been that we are approaching the markets as if they were logical instead of realizing that fear and greed; WHAT DRIVES THE MARKETS,HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOGIC.

It has cost me 10,000 to learn that "should never" does not exist in real, LIVE trading.
I pray to God, it does not cost you nearly as much to learn this very thing!

Last edited by bobbyacim; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Visit my Facebook