Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Bellevue

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: YM

Reply to Longboat

I know that Alex gets a lot of critisizm because of how he makes his calls but that is part of the learning process he wants traders to go through to learn how to trade on their own. Alex does sometimes take early entries because he has a large account and can take small losses. When the trade develops, he will buzz the entry and tell traders to take a limit order somewhere above or below current price.

He does it this way because there are so many newbie traders in the room and he is trying to save them money by taking higher probability trades that are in process, and with a pullback there is a good chance for a winning trade.

One last thing I will say about his win rate; it is based on an initial target of 7 points. 7 points is not hard to attain, if you are on the right side of the trade. After the first target, he recommends 11 points, then a trailer of some sort if you have contracts left.

Alex wants to train people to be professional traders and he treats trading as a high stakes business, as it should be. People coming into trading often do not realize the level of time and commitment it takes to become a pro trader, to support yourself, family and lifestyle. Alex attempts to instill the mindset that is required to become and remain profitable.

I am just another trader that is trying to make it in this business and have found that PureTick.com methodology works for me and I have spent a great deal of time and energy learning how to trade in this manner.

I admit that the PureTick.com trading rooms are not for everyone because not everyone wants to be a professional full time trader and that is what PureTick.com is all about.

People come into the trading room expecting it to be easy because Alex is signalling entries, targets and exits but it does not work that way. Anybody who has been in a paid trading room knows that even if you follow all the directions all the time, you can still lose money. There is just too much discretion in trading to take someone else's calls.

This is my experience and my opinion only, so take it for what it's worth.

Thanks

Dave S.