Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Philadelphia, Pa

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker/Data: Amp/CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, ES

daveste99 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have subscribed to PureTick.com's trading room for about 4 months now. PureTick.com has 2 rooms trading all day, every day, the YM and the ES. Alex Wasilewski is the founder of PureTick and he runs the YM room which is the one I subscribe to.

Alex makes calls throughout the day for high probability setups, provides a great deal of education and market insight. Since being in the room, I have taken additional training through the company to help me better understand the setups, entries and targets. I have been trading for just over 3 years and have been through many courses, classes, mentorships, trading rooms and the like. The PureTick YM room is the first trading room that I have been in where the moderator actually takes trades, provides instruction and is exceptionally passionate about what he is doing. Alex is an excellent trader and I have learned a great deal about market psychology primarily dealing with finding stops of newbies and other traders and how to assess where traders might panic during a trading session.

I also am finally realizing how much work, time and commitment it takes to be a professional trader. Alex talks a great deal about this element of trading and has aligned his company with a professional personal coaching company to help traders overcome mental and psychological roadblocks that can preclude success.

I am a firm believer in what PureTick has to offer and am realizing gains now that have eluded me in the past. I am a conservative trader so I am not making a lot of money but have been focusing on making good trades with the goal of slowly adding more contracts as I progress in my accuracy trading rate.

I hope this helps any traders out there that are thinking about looking at a trading room and wish to trade the YM or ES. PureTick does offer a 10 day (trading days) trial and that is how I got started with them.

Dave

Dave I could not disagree with you more. I was in Alex's room for 2 months and must say it is a total scam. He calls out trades and rings a bell. After you get in the trade he comes out and says he got in earlier than any fill you could have received and is already up 6-7 ticks. He never shows his trades. He never shows his dome. If you question him he gets mad and ridicules you. If you are making money good for you, but it didn't work for me. The results he posts on the website are pure BS! Nobody in the room ever got them any day ever. He should censored by the FTC. Everyone reading the above info should realize Puretick should be renamed Purebul-----.com
New traders should not believe anything that is posted about this "trade room". When I tried to cancel my membership they make you call a number and they give you a hard time about cancelling! I had to cancel my debit card and get a new number to stop the charges. That is real professional. BEWARE!

The following 3 users say Thank You to longboat for this post: