Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Bellevue

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Favorite Futures: YM

Live Trading Room

Hi everyone,

I have subscribed to PureTick.com's trading room for about 4 months now. PureTick.com has 2 rooms trading all day, every day, the YM and the ES. Alex Wasilewski is the founder of PureTick and he runs the YM room which is the one I subscribe to.

Alex makes calls throughout the day for high probability setups, provides a great deal of education and market insight. Since being in the room, I have taken additional training through the company to help me better understand the setups, entries and targets. I have been trading for just over 3 years and have been through many courses, classes, mentorships, trading rooms and the like. The PureTick YM room is the first trading room that I have been in where the moderator actually takes trades, provides instruction and is exceptionally passionate about what he is doing. Alex is an excellent trader and I have learned a great deal about market psychology primarily dealing with finding stops of newbies and other traders and how to assess where traders might panic during a trading session.

I also am finally realizing how much work, time and commitment it takes to be a professional trader. Alex talks a great deal about this element of trading and has aligned his company with a professional personal coaching company to help traders overcome mental and psychological roadblocks that can preclude success.

I am a firm believer in what PureTick has to offer and am realizing gains now that have eluded me in the past. I am a conservative trader so I am not making a lot of money but have been focusing on making good trades with the goal of slowly adding more contracts as I progress in my accuracy trading rate.

I hope this helps any traders out there that are thinking about looking at a trading room and wish to trade the YM or ES. PureTick does offer a 10 day (trading days) trial and that is how I got started with them.

Dave

The following user says Thank You to daveste99 for this post: