My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

another winner

Hi,

Wanted to post another winning trade- Thank YOU Charles!

As earlier, My personal preference is the MAcDBB's on the 1508 Chart as well as the 377.

Small uptrend trade for 5 ticks. I anticipated it would be a small move because the MACDBB on the 1508 where no where near riding the upper band.

However at around 7:08, they were rounding upward and BBs turned blue. At 7:10 they were touching the midband, and as you can see, the distance between the midband and upper band is very small, so I knew that the move might be small, therefore My stop would have to be pulled up FAST on any hesitation of price.

Also at 7:10, on the 377 chart the BB's turned Blue and preceeeded to cross the upper band.

EXIT- on the 1508, when the BBs reached the upper band, I know resistance can form here, also the spacing on the 377 BBs was getting smaller (momentum weakening) so I YANKED my Stoploss up for a quick $125
Not bad for 2 minutes worth of work.

Nice weekend everyone

Attached Thumbnails
My 6E trading strategy-charles-method-8-19-2011.png  

Last edited by bobbyacim; August 19th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
Visit my Facebook