What programs have you bought? Confess | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What programs have you bought? Confess

San Jose, Ca

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Something moving

I think it all falls into the category of education, but they main thing with all these programs is that we (I) buy them think they are what will make me a successful trader. I have no complaints about any of the programs I bought. The only one I think was not worth is was the nextbartrading course. His stuff is just taken from VSA. His videos on youtube are what sold me. I really wanted to know how the hell he did it. Well, its really is the person and not the method.

I actually forgot a couple things I spent money on. The one that really had value for me was the Gary Dayton Chart reading course. No software or DVDs. Just a course on how to read a chart with Wyckoff principles.

David

rkhanen View Post
David. What are your thoughts an all these programs, DVD's etc. Worth anything?

This is a very interesting thread indeed. I still have not come around to pile money into expensive programmes, but oh buy I have felt the urge...especially during draw downs.

I am mostly interested in Trade Guider, but have heard on Elite Traders that the signals are bogus (they magically show up after the fact or change). This is an uncomfirmed rumor though from my side.

I have mostly spend money on newsletters (they are quite cheap) and they are not worth the money. So far the best deals have been The Kirk Report (tons of resources) and this site (tons & tons of resources).

I subscribed to All About Trends for a while an actually did a review of their performance on my site (you can watch it if you magically happen to understand danish). They have af win ratio of 76% on long trades (on 205 trades), but have huge draw downs. That is not for me.

I also subscribed to Morpheus Trading which have lousy performance. If anyone is interested I can post performance charts on the services in this thread.

Also subscribed to TheUptrend (Canada based) which was bogus. He changed signals after the fact...

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to David_R for this post: