My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

aurora,il

Rudedog60 View Post
Charles, You have obviously studied the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading method by utilizing the Kumo "cloud" in your trading. Since you do not incorporate the other aspects of the system (Tenkan Sen, Kijun Sen, etc.) into your method, I was hoping you could tell me what you did not like about the full Ichimoku system. Thanks.

basically the reason I dont incorparate the full Ichimoku Cloud is that the full version extends the cloud out 26 bars. Ninja trader does not support forward plotting indicators. There are indicators out ther that claim they do indeed plot 26 bars in advance on NInja Trader.

These indicators will not work on my method as the reason they plot 26 bars out is they have a displacement value built into the indicator. This displacement forces the indicator out ahead of price but at the live edge on the currect candle the cloud is not at the proper price level as it is being distorted by the displacement

Charles