NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)

Fairbanks, Alaska

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader (Love Them!)
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG & Kinetic
Favorite Futures: CL

GoldStandard View Post
As I'm sure others have noticed, your posts give the impression that you are a shill for Nexgen. You promoted them on the first day you joined the forum, and have promoted them in all but 2 of your 10 posts. Perhaps you're just a happy customer, but you can see how it looks....

Thanks for taking the time to read all of my posts. I hope I can put out something of value and get a laugh too.
Yes, I know how it may appear. The reason I stick up for Nexgen is I think they get a bad rap. I've been a client for about 18 months; I'm Paul_A in their chat room. More clients are losing money with their method that winning. It takes a lot of study and it isn't as easy as the salemen tell you. But those who are winning, are winning big and they speak very highly of the Nexgen method. People have a choice: listen to the losers or listen to the winners. I like to hear from the winners and emulate them. There are many trading methods that work. Some are better than others. They all will work if used properly. Yes, there are many ways to travel down the path to wealth. Some drive there in a Yugo, some ride a donkey, but I like my Lexus. Believe me, I test drove a lot of others before making the choice to get Nexgen. I have no buyers remorse, and my journey has been enhanced by the choice I made. Having said that, look at this. I found a new indicator this week that I'm trying out. So far, I'm getting mixed results, but I'm excited about the possibilities.
-Duck-

Attached Thumbnails
NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)-best-new-indicator-1.png  
The following user says Thank You to Trader Duck for this post: