stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com

Sydney Australia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraCharts, NT
Favorite Futures: ES,TF,CL, SPI,

RM99 View Post
Everyone wants some extrinsic agent to make the decisions for them, to remove stress.

If you're paying for a room and you're A) successful and B) Actually learning how to replicate the results so you can eventually do it on your own (in intimate detail), then that's great. It's a good bridge.

My experience with the one trading group I was in, was that the moderator used different charts than me, had different platform and there was no video feed, only skype, and so even though the group was profitable, I felt like if the moderator was runover by a bus tomorrow, took an oathe of silence at a temple, moved to Antarctica,....whatever, I'd be left high and dry.

So I set out to learn and discover on my own.

I think groups and seminars and training are great when you're just starting out, but I also feel that eventually, if there is such a thing as intrinsic reward (job satisfaction, pride, sense of accomplishment, etc) with trading, it's only found when you blaze your own path.

Is it more stressful making your own trading decisions? Surely. Is it more rewarding? Possibly. Is it less "risky" in terms of discovering the group or the leader left, died, was sued and shutdown, etc, tomorrow? I'd say absolutely.

Furthermore, you may discover that the trading room you're using is holding you back from profits you never realized you could attain.

tony2604 View Post
Hi trendisyourfriend

Iīm not owner of the room and I donīt get a commission and moreover I donīt know the actual room-fee as Iīm lifetime member (as in 2 other rooms).

I informed you about quality. If you use it is on your end.

PS: trendisyourfriend untill the end, and this only 20% of the time, Barry says (great teacher too, other room)

Greetings

Tony,
this guy a makes sensible point - What happens if JAM is affected by any of these events tomorrow, you can continue working with the indicator/strategy but there would be any further enhancements to it?
How many people are in the group?
Thanks