My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Market Wizard
desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

Hello Charles, I just wanted to say thank you for the thread and the trading room. I've already attended a few of them. I actually got > 50 ticks yesterday morning. Even though it was on simulator, it was the best I've ever seen daytrading wise. I think the trading room is ultimately valuable in learning to wait for good setups even if takes 3 hours. That's a psychological factor I still need a lot of work on before entering a trigger order and not waiting. And no revenge trading.

Anyways, most paid rooms are disguised as ad rooms for over-expensive indicators that don't work, or don't fully show a real working method, or don't explain all the nuances including psychological conditioning necessary to succeed. Most trading educational materials out there are 97% bunk. And those that are substantial may cost an arm and a leg. So just my sincere appreciation and thanks for the work you're doing here in training others, and at no cost.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following 4 users say Thank You to Cloudy for this post: