about profiletraders - market profile boot camp (www.profiletraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

about profiletraders - market profile boot camp (www.profiletraders.com)

Paris, France

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Babool View Post
I understand but I just joined Big Mikes Forum (couple weeks). Your observations are correct with his actual trading room. What I am endorsing is his actual Market Profile Bootcamp. I have read most of the relavant MP Books and Reza's bootcamp gives the same info but it is explained in a way that I could understand it better. Some of the MP books out there I found a little confusing. Considering it covers ths same info that others charge 3k for (based on the publishjed outlines of the courses), I felt the couple hundred bucks I paid for the bootcamp money well spent.

This is what I find fascinating: just knowing market profile concepts is not enough to make money in trading. i struggled with that for a while myself, which is why i did the trial of reza's room. in the end it all comes down to really understanding the auction process and i think that's the part that reza has missed.

For those who want to truly learn this, I highly recommend watching all of Dalton's free webinars several times as well as futurestrader71's webinars which require a small donation to charity. and of course lots of practice studying the markets & applying the concepts.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to cunparis for this post: