Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Elite Member
MN

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

JamTheTrader View Post
I am going to open a trading room for everyone that is absolutely free. There will be some basic rules

1. No soliciting whatsoever period
2. No flaming other people and rude behavior will not be tolerated
3. Moderators will earn there privileges by being involved and teaching others
4. If you all ready know it all .... don't bother joining

The object of this room will be for everyone to learn from traders that are doing well in real time.
The finals on how it will be structured will be the result of ideas from the room and the room will be designed for day trading only and multiple time frame analysis with an emphasis on price structure.

I I can get 10 or so people interested beginners intermediate and experts all welcome, than I will purchase a 25 person room. If we get more, I can increase the room size.

I want to be very clear that this room is for teaching and learning and there will be no products for sale period. If you are accepted as a member, and you are caught soliciting you will be removed immediately.

I hope to get some traction and would love to have Big Mike and some of the other experienced trades join as moderators.

If you are interested please respond to this post and with minimum of 10 I will set it up.

JAM

JAM,

I'm interested. But what chat room software are you planning on using?

Thanks
rptrader

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix