Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Juno Beach

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures / Matt
Favorite Futures: multiple

trendisyourfriend View Post
Jam, what frame of reference do you intend to push ? trend trading or counter trend trading ? short or longer term trading ? You wrote no soliciting but if you propose your own developed framework and it is something that is sold, is it not considered solicitation ? What motivates you to start such a room ? is it a kind of answer to the naysayers ? Because you believe in Karma or you believe reciprocal altruism is the way to make business ?

Trend,

I use three trading platforms, NinjaTrader and MultiCharts for auto trading and Motive Wave for my discretionary trading.

As for time frame I trade Range Bars always have always will, even in my auto systems. There will not be any solicitation from myself or anyone else, those are the rules. This is a way for me to give back and teach a little as well as learn from others.

There is no hidden agenda!

JAM