emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Laguna View Post
I had visited eminitradingdschool and found it one of the most incompetent and a bit ridiculous rooms...at least most hide or pretend to be more professional..Greg Had Not Made A Cent Trading his personal account: I know this from people who worked side by side with him for years..

Shocked to receive advertisement about their webinar from Matt at Optimus: I just joined Optimus two months ago...and am quite happy with them..therefore came as shocker: send email to Matt questioning why in the world he would ever promote such ...

Same Old Cliche:" if it looks too good to be true it probably is..."...Madoff posted endless wins..So Does Greg...

Yes, I subscribed a while back and these guys are as crooked as crooked goes. I was thinking about Optimus for my next live account, NEVERMIND now, and thanks for the heads up...

The following user says Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix