Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Victoria, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futrues, Zen-Fire, IQFeed, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, GC

Thanks

fossil View Post
Hi folks,
first i like you to know that english is not my mother language so donīt lookt at this to close.

Iīve bee trading for almost 2 years and i was not a winner like so many other traders. Than in april this year 2011 i watched the online webinar here at futures.io (formerly BMT). Since the first minute i like the method behind very much and joined Rogers room as a trailmember.
From day to day the method showed up to me more and more.
Roger had already put some of his staff here at futures.io (formerly BMT) to download and i tryed it. Right away i begane to have winning trades like never befor and in marketsituation i normaly wouldnīt had entered a trade.
So for me trading is like looking on a picture. If 10 people stands in front of a drawn modern picture, you will have 12 different opinions what the people see. And this is the reson why the markets work.
My personal view did not match the view of the most traders and thats why i did not win regular.
Ok back to my story. I talked to my wife and we made a desicion to become a Felton student and if this wonīt work i would had to quit trading!
But guess what since my first day i am on the right side of the market and making money a lot in sim and enough in real money.
With the software DivPro i have the tools and with Rogers help i am getting the view.
So i paid for it and it is ok for me because everythink was it worth.
Somewhere in this forum Big Mike gave the advice not to pay for a system! An he is absolutly right because Roger is not selling a system he is selling tools to learn how to look at the market and how to find a personal way to trade the way like you like.
If you enter his room you will find out, that Clint he is a room moderator and Roger trading the method but not the same way and bot very sccessfull.
Come over talk to Roger and us (the students) and find out what i am talking about!

Thanks for those kind words. I think one of the reasons you are doing so well so quickly is your ability to listen and stick with your trading plan. Wish all of my followers over these many years had your patience and dicipline. And thanks for posting all those great calls in the trading room! Keep it up!

Roger