Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Lake Michigan (Summer), N. Miami Beach (Winter)

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS, Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Tradeovate, TOS, Dorman
Favorite Futures: indices/currencies/interest rates/energies/metals/grains

I will reword this per request.

Allow me to quote an earlier post of mine. From the following

thread:https://futures.io/vendors-product-reviews/939-has-anyone-ever-heard-felton-trading-www-feltontrading-com-9.html#post86706
======================
I really don't have anything against a 'vendor' coming on the forum and hanging out and being a 'good' guy.

I visited Roger in the early 2000's in Austin, TX and hung out with him in his trading office for 1/2 day with his projection monitor {when he was with Traders International}.

Never signed up--neutral.

Roger is quite articulate (Southern style dialect). My personal opinion here; he is NOT hurting his potential sales being part of this rather specialized forum.

Very very few traders find this forum; especially new traders.

Regardless, though a free trial is pretty much a requirement at this point; in my humble opinion trading 'rooms' with an overlayed "method" should never cost several K upfront.

A better price structure is a monthly fee with option to buy--with monthly costs credited toward lifetime purchase.

But what do I know? What the market will bear, eh?

Divergence trading is simply buying bottoms and selling tops with short-term confirmation and you need a high winning % in order to come out ahead as your reward:risk gets closer to 1:1.

If you have an intial reward:risk of under 1.0 then you must scratch alot of trades and manage alot of your losers before they go to full losers.

That written; this is a good thread.

Now back to traders international; well, c'mon guys--just continue to do your research and you will see this is an ultra-high end retail product that many (if not all of us) of us can find better sources to continue our education.

peace

Last edited by researcher247; August 10th, 2011 at 01:47 AM. Reason: private post from big mike
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote