Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Bee Cave,Tx

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL

photog53 View Post
NOTE: NONE of these comments reveal anything proprietary about Trader's International....nor does it guarantee that your experience with TI will be the same as mine.

At this point....if asked....I would suggest taking a look at Roger Felton's Trading room Get the Financial Freedom and Life You Deserve Trading Futures Like a Pro Roger has done several webinars on futures.io (formerly BMT). His approach to trading is primarily Price Action based....and Roger tends to use indicators more as "electronic highlighter" to draw attention to price action, rather than as Holy Grail signposts to be followed blindly. Roger has posted many of his indicators on Big Mikes Elite section for free....(although this does not include his trademark code DivPro).

Hope this review helps someone....

I totally agree with photog53's comments about Felton Trading and wanted to add my 2 cents worth.
After watching Roger Felton's recent webinar here on futures.io (formerly BMT) I liked what I saw and downloaded his indicators which he has graciously uploaded for futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members. He also provides futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite members with unlimited free access to his trading room so I took advantage of this also and set up my charts to look like his. With no training or prior knowledge of his trade setups and just following his basic rules I have been able to profitably trade the CL in sim for the past two weeks! Like most traders I have tried numerous other systems and this is by far the best I have found.