Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review

Vendor: www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com 
Hartford, CT. USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: TF

monpere View Post
My trading methodology enters on bar open, or more precisely 1 tick above/below the current bar close. So, anyone or strategy using entry on bar close method will not be able to use these bar types because there entry will not be at the price shown on the chart. That's also why I cannot use HeikenAshi, and also the reason why eman added an option to show the real open to his momentum bar type.

Hi monpere,

I understand what you are saying.

Interestingly, I initially designed these bar types specifically for automated trading.

So how can you enter a trade on new bar open? The beauty of these 2 chart types is that the bars minus the tails are the always the same size. because they are the same size, the price/tick value for the opening of a new bar is always known.
The new bar open is always the close of the current bar plus one tick long, minus one tick short depending on market direction.

RJay

The following 4 users say Thank You to RJay for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix