Anybody knows what FulcrumTrader and Gail Mercer from THD are cooking up ? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody knows what FulcrumTrader and Gail Mercer from THD are cooking up ?

Elite Member
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Favorite Futures: ES, DAX, CL, 6E

Hello,

Into the month of August, THD is taking over all of the day to day website and business functions of FulcrumTrader. I never did like website work or running an internet based company day to day functions. I LOVE to build new content (expand on new ideas) and I LOVE to trade. I decided to let THD take over the FulcrumTrader business entity so I can go back to just focusing on content & trading, and that is what I will be doing going forward.

Gail at THD has all kinds of good ideas she will be bringing forward through the use of her programmers (from the overall Cumulative Delta tracking she has learned from the FulcrumTrader method). So in the months ahead, you will see a lot of new developments from the overall joint effort. I have a webinar here at futures.io (formerly BMT) in August, so maybe I will be able to show some new interesting items.

The following 5 users say Thank You to FulcrumTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix