Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Vendor: www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com 
Hartford, CT. USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: TF

Pepperdog View Post
Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in with a minor contribution. I've been interested in the ideas of trade intensity, buy/sell volume imbalances, L2/DOM imbalances and so forth but never really reached any major game changing revelations (yet). Maybe I just haven't looked long or hard enough. My trading plan is simple price action, S&R and trendlines on relatively naked charts.

Anyhow, here is another NT indi that might be of interest to some. It is similar to the agOrderBookOscillator, but it's called "CarsPulled". I didn't write it, and don't remember where I ran across it, but it appears to track the volume of orders pulled from the DOM and *not* executed. Or, those that are "pulled" end up as market orders potentially??

I don't use any of these indicators in my trading -- intensity, buy/sell vol, L2/orderbook tracking, etc. -- but if anyone comes up with any ideas or well defined objective setups with them I'm listening.

Found the Source of the indicator.

Chuckt101's Scalping Journal! - The Price Action Forum - PriceAction.net

The following user says Thank You to RJay for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix