Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Vendor: www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com 
Hartford, CT. USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: TF

Pepperdog View Post
Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in with a minor contribution. I've been interested in the ideas of trade intensity, buy/sell volume imbalances, L2/DOM imbalances and so forth but never really reached any major game changing revelations (yet). Maybe I just haven't looked long or hard enough. My trading plan is simple price action, S&R and trendlines on relatively naked charts.

Anyhow, here is another NT indi that might be of interest to some. It is similar to the agOrderBookOscillator, but it's called "CarsPulled". I didn't write it, and don't remember where I ran across it, but it appears to track the volume of orders pulled from the DOM and *not* executed. Or, those that are "pulled" end up as market orders potentially??

I don't use any of these indicators in my trading -- intensity, buy/sell vol, L2/orderbook tracking, etc. -- but if anyone comes up with any ideas or well defined objective setups with them I'm listening.

pepperdog,

This indicator is on my to do list.

Pulled Level2 contract orders are a big deal when tracking the markets.

I look forward to seeing how well it performs.

Thanks for posting this,

RJay

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix